Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17th, 2011

May 17th, 2011,


     So I attend Seventy-First High School. It is a predominantly black school. Yes, I am white. There are 1687 students, 430 are sophomores, which is my grade level. Walking in the hall today with my boyfriend Christopher Featherman, this meatball decided to just stop in front of me. Keep in mind that this is the 300 hall, which is the SMALLEST hall in the entire building. Usually I don't say anything, just push my way through, considering I'm not overweight. Today I just couldn't hold back, maybe because this girl and I had issues before. While pushing through, I said "if these meatballs didn't chose to stop right here in the middle of the hallway we could get through a lot easier." Not sure if the female heard me, I kept walking. Well prepared for whatever was about to happen. Well that's all I had to vent today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment