Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19th, 2011

May 19th, 2011 ,


        It's really to early to blog about today, but now yesterday is a different story. Same thing happen in the 300 hall way, only this time not only was there a clog in it, but people doing gang hand shakes. My boyfriend said, if they were real thugs they wouldn't even be in school. I disagreed. If you think about it, most members of the Maffia's went to school. It's these low lives that go to school to socialize, yes it's nice to have friends, but maybe if they focused a little more on school people wouldn't treat them like scum. Maybe one day they'll realize that it isn't about how many tattoo's you have or the color of your bandanna, but the knowledge you have to get the job done. 


        Side note; My boyfriend is crazy about this would ending 2012 thing. Yesterday when I was at the doctors he text-ed me saying "no matter what we have to be together May 21st, 2011" which is this Saturday for those who are like "Oh what day is that?" Give me some feed back to if you think the world is going to end May 21st? If you remember all those big major dates like 9-11 or the earthquake in Japan, they all lead up to 2012? Personally, I believe it's going to keep "ending" until we as an all start acting like we have some sense. 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment